This whole package is just to see if you have problems with the game engine itself. I tried this on one computer computer and it had a problem with direct X so I added a Direct X installer in there labeled "Install me first".
This download are for beta tester, people who are willing enough to try and comment on the game engine and NOT the game itself. I already know it has texture problems and meshes, but commit ONLY on the game engine itself.
This package will be update every other week on little things like texture for example so you have to download this for other patches to work.
Remember, only comment on the engine problem and newer Direct X is required.(Labeled as "Install first")
Readme (The readme is not included.)
To better understand what this download its:
* For beta testers only.(If you want to help contribute to the cause)
* Simply move around on Hyrule Field with friends.
* The game engine is set to default so the whole game is a deathmatch scenario, and yes you have guns.
* Most of everything you see on this map is climbable(even boundary walls!)
* If you do play this, press "H" for all controls.
* You chat with friends with "U".
* This is first-person shooter and third-person shooter.
* I adjusted the player's speed and swim speed really fast so it doesn't take forever to get to one side.
* And yes there are going to be quick little updates every other week or so.
You'll probably going to complain about the small water print (Very easy to ignore) on the bottom of your screen when you play (reads "Torque 3D, TorquePowered.com) and the small and quick advertisement that pops up to buy the game engine before you play a game. It's because I don't own the game engine yet technically, its a demo. It's basically the full game engine with just the above, but if I decide to buy the game engine (Depends how well everything is going so I don't waste my money(Learn how to use PayPal too!) It will cost $125 with out the above two.
The making the game of the game is released under the GNU License.
All files used are associated under Nintendo.
Please post any problems of the game engine and NOT the game itself here or in the forums. (Try it on multiple computers on different systems (windows) like XP, Vista, Windows 7 with 32, 64, and 86. Thank You! Have fun beta testing!