Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time RP Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreating the game of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time into multiplayer roleplay with Torque 3D game engine.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stages of OOT RP Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DLCCorrupt
Admin
DLCCorrupt

Stages of OOT RP Project Empty
PostSubject: Stages of OOT RP Project   Stages of OOT RP Project EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Once I start creating a game, I want to make it organized. I'm going through the following stages below.

Finish Forum and website- These two are important to because it helps me inspire myself of continuing the mod. I know it doesn't make sense but it also gives the project a "more alive" feeling letting the community know whats going on.

Sounds
- Pulling sounds from the game will be the easiest of them all.

Model- Exporting the models from the Oot (Ocarina of Time) is a very easy and quick process.

Texture- Textures will be the hardest to achieve, if I release an early demo for example don't expect textures. Sad

Collision- I have know idea how difficult the collision will be but if i can make all models collide-able to their own form, then it will be simple and quick.

GUI (Game user interface)- Can't wait to do this.

Map- Technically its a part of model but its not an individual model so to speak (This includes the sky.

Animation- Will be the least to enjoy but once I start getting the hang of it then "whalla".

Weapons- It's a roleplaying game, you move around all over Hyrule with friends and hang out. I'm not sure if I want to add weapons, I don't want to compete with Packer. (He's a good person) -His is deathmatch right now. - Zelda World

Your probably wondering where is the multiplayer or chat system, the answer is there already built in. Very Happy (And yes I'll have a early demo when I get the important stuff done)
Note: Packers used Adult Link so I'll use Young Link (Was going to use him regardless)

-----------------------------------------Below will be updated constantly--------------------------------------

Ones that are currently done

None this site and Game just started.
Back to top Go down
https://ootrp.board-directory.net

Stages of OOT RP Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time RP Game :: Oot RP (Game) :: Oot RP-
Jump to: